Policies, Procedures & Rules for Barter Transactions
1. All members’ goods and services are to be sold at the regular prices paid by non-trade customers.
2. No trades involving a partial cash payment will be approved for transactions under $2,000.00.
3. Travel reservations must be requested must be handled directly with the vendor and in advance.
4. Accounts with fees more than 90 days in arrears will be terminated and all barter dollars in the account will become the property of BarterPX to satisfy cash fees due.
5. Accounts with fees more than 30 days in arrears will incur a past due fee of $15.00 cash and all purchases will be suspended until fees are current.
6. Statements are sent out the first day of each month for the previous month's activity.
7. A list of current available client services is available on our web site at http://barterpx.com.
8. Any trade scrip requested by a client, that is mailed by BarterPX will be mailed 1st class mail and the client is responsible for the scrip once mailed. If the member requests mailing by another means such as UPS, Federal Express or any other overnight service the customer must supply their account number for billing purposes. If you do not have an account or request shipping by priority mail or certified mail the cost in cash will be billed to your account prior to shipping. The use of any service other than standard mailing will incur an additional cash fee of $25, which will also be billed to your account prior to shipping.
9. Any account with a negative barter balance will be charged, in barter, a fee of 1.5% per month (18% per annum) on the balance that month.
10. Disputes between members will be settled by BarterPX only if members involved agree to the decision of BarterPX being binding on all parties involved.
11. All information contained on the BarterPX website is intended for member use only. Giving access to this information to any third party will subject your account to immediately termination.